Shad Khodro Asak
Production and assembly of bicycles, motorcycles, cars, vans, trucks and buses
Shad Khodro Asak Company was founded in 1994 and started its activity by acquiring a land of 1,062,162 square meters to create an industrial town with the aim of producing steel industries, automobile manufacturing, road construction machinery and other industries related to the statute. The activities of the company are as follows:
- Design, manufacture, production, assembly, purchase, sale, distribution and after-sales service of various types of heavy vehicles, including all types of buses, trucks, vans, tractors, minibuses, various types of work vehicles, customized vehicles, motorcycles Electric and electric car
- Setting up the line of reconstruction, repair and maintenance, assembly and quality control of various types of light and heavy vehicles
- Obtaining appropriate technology and licenses and setting up a production line from any domestic and foreign company that owns advanced technology and products and vehicles and related parts, components and accessories.
- Granting technology and license to domestic and international companies to expand the market
- Establishing joint ventures with owners of technology, capital or advanced products to develop and improve capacity in domestic and foreign markets
- Improving the level of technological progress and technical knowledge in the aforementioned fields
- Establishing a branch or agency inside and outside the country
Shad Khodro Asak Company, based on the licenses obtained from the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, is carrying out its industrial activity with the aim of producing all kinds of trucks, trailers and construction machines according to the schedule.
(Shad khodro Asak Company was established in 1994 in the field of agricultural and steel industries, imports and trade, and then due to the current sanctions and by changing the strategy in using the Iran’s automotive industry, it has changed the strategy and then using the outsourcing method with “Iran Khodro Diesel“, “Pishro Diesel Asia“, “Iran Khodro Motor Research Company (IPCO)” and “Asak Docharkh” for the production of all kinds of buses, vans, hybrid cars, bicycles and trucks using the approvals of the country’s budget law, allocated oil barter and in accordance with the principled agreements received from the “Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade“.)
shad khodro asak
Mohammad Esmaeil Salehi Moghaddam
Vice Chairman of the Board